The phase-shifting full bridge transformer adopts two groups of full bridge converters constructed by four quadrant power switches to carry out high-frequency modulation and demodulation for the input power frequency voltage, and uses high-frequency transformers to achieve the electrical isolation. By using phase-shifting control to adjust the amplitude of the output power frequency voltage, continuous adjustment of the output voltage is achieved, and closed-loop control of the system output can be fulfilled. This not only replaces the function of traditional transformer but also expands its function.
The detailed advantages are shown in below:
(1) Leakage inductance can be controlled within 1%-10% of the main inductance; high accuracy of inductance leakage;
(2) Magnetic core has good electromagnetic coupling, simple structure and high production efficiency;
(3) High working frequency, high power density, frequency between about 50kHz~300kHz.
(4) Excellent heat dissipation characteristics, with a high surface area to volume ratio, a very short heat channel, convenient for heat dissipation.
(5) High efficiency, the magnetic core structure of the special geometric shape can effectively reduce the core loss.
(6) Small electromagnetic radiation interference. Low power loss, low temperature rise, high efficiency.
(1) Using amorphous and nanocrystalline materials.
(2) It has high saturation magnetic induction (saturation magnetic induction is 3 times that of ferrite), high Curie temperature, low iron loss (1/2-1/5 of ferrite loss), coercivity Power and reduce the size of the transformer.
(3) The best application frequency is within 15-50kHz.
(4) The product is easy to install, stable and beautiful in appearance.
(5) The efficiency of the product is high. The output power of the iron core of the same volume is twice as large as that of the ferrite, and at the same time, it has a greater resistance to overload.
(6) The electrical performance of the product is stable, and the insulation grade is high. It can be used as B, F, and H.
◆ High Reliability, comply with AEC-Q200;
◆ Low loss;
◆ High stability, high consistency;
◆ High Power Density,Good heat Dissipation;
◆ High Curie Temperature;
◆ Easy Assembly
Widely used in high-frequency switching power supply transformers, high-frequency high-power transformers, pulse transformers, electronic transformers, inverter welding machine transformers, vehicle power supplies, intelligent equipment, hardware machinery, lighting, network audio, etc.