The air core coil is composed of two parts, namely the air core and coil. When we see the name, it is naturally to be understood that there is nothing in the center. Coils are wires that are wound circle by circle, and the wires are insulated from each other. When current flows through the wires, a magnetic field is generated around the coil, and the strength of the magnetic field is proportional to the strength of the current flowing through the coil and the number of turns in the coil. Similarly, within a certain magnetic field, a coil is used to cut the lines of magnetic force, the magnetic field can be converted into electrical energy. Using this principle of electromagnetic conversion, devices such as relays, motors, electric motors, wireless devices, and trumpet can be made. The wire material can be metal materials such as copper, iron, aluminum, and gold. A metal magnetic device can be inserted into the center of the coil to enhance the magnetic field generated by its conduction current. When there is only a plastic skeleton or no skeleton in the center of the coil, a air core coil is formed. Air core coils are widely used and are designed to be circular, square, elliptical, and various irregular shapes to meet various needs.
(1) Adopt ring-shaped flat wire vertical winding, the vertical winding process is simple, the product consistency is good, and it is suitable for automatic production.
(2) The electrical performance of the product is stable, forming a ring-shaped closed magnetic circuit, and the magnetic leakage is relatively small.
(3) Strong resistance to large current impact and skin effect.
(4) The coils are evenly distributed, the stray capacitance is small, and the heat dissipation effect is good.
(5) It has small size and light weight.
(6) Energy saving, low temperature rise and low cost.
(7) The product has high efficiency and low noise.
◆ Multi-coil Winding;
◆ Multi-shape Specification Customization;
◆ Ultra Low Winding Coefficient(Within 8%);
◆ Flat Wire Ultra High Width-to-Narrow Ratio(15-30 times);
◆ Conformance of Distributed Parameters
Products are widely used in commercial air conditioners, photovoltaics, UPS power supplies, smart grids, smart inverters, high-power power supplies, medical equipment, etc., and product performance can meet various special requirements of users