With the progress of science and technology and the development of electronic technology, more and more electronic devices require the use of transformer components. LLC (resonant) transformers, with their ability to simultaneously operate without load and reflect the light or heavy load with the resonant channel current, embody the advantages that ordinary series resonant transformers and parallel resonant transformers cannot compare, therefore, they have been widely used.
The LLC transformer is an improvement on the traditional LC second-order resonant transformer by adding a parallel inductor. It has the advantages of high switching frequency, low switching loss, wide allowable input voltage range, high efficiency, light weight, low EMI noise, and low switching stress. However, as the installation space shrinks, there is a higher requirement for the volume of the LLC transformer.
The LLC transformer manufactured by Yamaxi, except those advantages mentioned above, it has smaller volume and higher power, thus with high power density. In addition, is has high accuracy of inductance leakage, high reliability, high stability and high consistency. The detailed advantages are shown in below:
(1) Leakage inductance can be controlled within 1%-10% of the main inductance; The leakage range can be controlled at 5%
(2) Magnetic core has good electromagnetic coupling, simple structure and high production efficiency;
(3) High working frequency, high power density, frequency between about 50kHz~300kHz.
(4) Excellent heat dissipation characteristics, with a high surface area to volume ratio, a very short heat channel, convenient for heat dissipation.
(5) High efficiency, the magnetic core structure of the special geometric shape can effectively reduce the core loss.
(6) Small electromagnetic radiation interference. Low power loss, low temperature rise, high efficiency
◆ High Reliability, Comply with AEC-Q200;
◆ Low loss; High Power Density,Good heat Dissipation;
◆ Operation Temperature can be reach at 140℃;
◆ Ultra-low leakage inductance (0.1uH Max.)
Vehicle and server power board. Very suitable for applications in some efficient and high-power power supplies.