"PFC" is the abbreviation of "Power Factor Correction", refers to the adjustment via circuit structure, generally improving the power factor in the circuit, reducing reactive power in the circuit, and improving the effectiveness of power conversion. Simply put, using PFC circuits can save more power. PFC circuits are used for power modules in power products or electronic devices.
In Yamaxi, we adopt a variety of magnetic materials combination, collect the advantages of different materials, and mutual compensation. The electrical performance is stable, and the manufacturing process is simple, thus results in high production efficiency. The products have the characteristics: small size, low power consumption, low temperature rise and low cost, low product loss and low noise.
The detailed advantages are shown in below:
(1) Small volume, small thickness, in line with the modular development trend of power supply.
(2) Leakage inductance can be controlled within 1%-10% of the main inductance;
(3) Flat vertical winding and annular magnetic core have good electromagnetic coupling, simple structure, high production efficiency and good consistency of parameters.
(4) Because flat copper wire is mostly used, skin effect can be overcome, resulting in high working frequency and high power density, with the frequency between about 50kHz and 300kHz.
(5) Excellent heat dissipation characteristics, small components with a high surface area to volume ratio and a very short heat channel, convenient for heat dissipation.
(6) High efficiency, the magnetic core structure of the special geometric shape can effectively reduce the core loss.
(7) Small electromagnetic radiation interference. Low power loss, low temperature rise, high efficiency.
CD-type iron core series single-phase power transformer, CD-type winding iron core made of high-quality silicon steel sheet, small size, light weight, low loss, good coil heat dissipation, suitable for electrical control devices and electronic equipment, providing low-power high, Low-voltage power frequency or intermediate frequency power supply. It can be used as single-phase transformers such as low-power power transformers, isolation transformers, and rectifier transformers.
(1) High power density;
(2) Ultra-low insertion loss;
(3) High impedance characteristic of high-frequency inductance;
(4) Simple structure;
(5) Good value for money;
(6) Low EMI;
(7) Share circuit;
(8) High conductivity;
(9) Conformance of distributed parameters.